Wednesday, December 8, 2010

weather

I believe the weather has everything to do with a person’s daily attitude. The weather itself is simply the universes attitude toward the day when it is awaken by the suns beauty and grace. So I believe that the weather has a lot to do with our outlook and attitude throughout the rest of the day.  When it is hot and humid I believe this makes people very irritable, cranky, and people I believe don not make the best decision when it is hot, they make rash and illogical decisions. When it is just right people tend to be more positive, not so irritable, and make better decisions because they are in a content and satisfied state of mind . However when it rains people seem to self reflect more and also become somewhat sad. I, for one hate when it is hot, humid, and without a breeze. I am the kind of person that becomes irritable and actually somewhat angry when the weather is that treacherous. When it is raining, thundering and even lightening I actually am happier and I feel as if my mind is clear. I love the rain because of the beautiful noise it makes when it bounces off my windows, and when it rains it makes me want to sit in my room peacefully and pull out my sketch pad. Whenever it rains I feel the most creative boost of energy and inspiration so when it rains is when I most often paint or draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment