Thursday, December 9, 2010

veggies

I despise asparagus. I believe asparagus is so nasty especially when it is cooked too much. Like the asparagus is too soft and it taste really nasty I hate that it is so bitter and it almost has no taste whatsoever. Asparagus indeed is good for you, but although it is good for you this does not mean I am going to eat it. When my mother or my father cooks asparagus I dread even seeing the thick green sticks on my smooth plate, it always throws off the beauty of the food layout. Asparagus has no reason to taste so nasty. When I bite into a soft, overcooked piece of asparagus I regret that bite, the juice leaks into my mouth and the softness of the lumpy sticks brush against my white teeth. There is not much to say about a vegetable that I dislike and there is not much to write about it being that I do not like it and besides the taste and the look does have some affect but not really. I do not have much to say about this because this was a topic that needed no elaboration really, I am suppose to write at least two hundred and fifty words on why I don’t like asparagus. This is such a “wack” and bogus topic there is nothing for me to say and furthermore I am pretty much done with writing about my dislike for asparagus and my dislike for having to write about how much I do not like asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment