Thursday, December 9, 2010

college

It is hard to pick the right college or even the college I truly want to attend. I am a senior now in high school and the college search has been long and hard. I believe the correct way to approach the college search is to begin when you are at least a junior in high school. First you must understand and comprehend what you want to do and life, and what you truly have a passion for. I believe that people who pick careers that they feel are only financially correct, will not have a happy life. if you follow your passion then with patience, time, and experience it will ultimately lead you into financial stability and bliss. Next you have to honestly ask yourself, do I want to go out of state? I for one have the deepest desire to attend an out of state school; I want something new and challenging, and it is for this reason that I want to attend an out of state school. These few steps will help you narrow down a few colleges. Lastly you must figure out the cost of tuition and take in consideration the miscellaneous you will need. If money is an issue for you, you must go after scholarships, grants, and if necessary loans. I believe that loans are bad, however how far will you go to attend your dream school is the question one must ask him or herself. I may or may not take out loans but I will try my hardest first to achieve loans and grants

No comments:

Post a Comment