Wednesday, December 8, 2010

70s

I have always admired the free and beautiful essence of the seventies. If I had to choose to live in any decade, I would always choose the seventies. Although the seventies are known for drugs and wild hippies, the seventies were a time of love, inspiration, and art. The seventies to me represents a free and beautiful soul. I also loved the music during the seventies, rock legend, Jimi Hendrix had a booming career during the seventies. I am sure the seventies had its flaws however it seems as if the seventies was a time that was full of love depending on where you lived. I love the seventies, hippie style with the long feather necklace, and earring, the flat sandals, the crochet vest, ripped holey rocker jeans, bleached jeans and faded shirts. The seventies style is at mix between flower power and relaxation. I also admire the eighties because it was so colorful and inventive. I love the eighties style also, because it is so colorful and carefree. Although I love both of these decades I would never want to live in any decade beside the one I am living in now. I love our present culture its fun, inventive, technologically advanced, and open to new thing (well some of us are). I believe that people who were born in the two thousands are usually very inventive, competitive and creative. You somewhat have to be competitive and creative to survive in this day and age because the competition is stronger and harder.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you the seventies was an epic decade. You did good in writing this prompt. I saw no mistakes. Good job.

    ReplyDelete