Wednesday, December 8, 2010

out of state

I have the greatest desire to step beyond my comfort zones, and venture out toward the vast horizons entering a land of feeling uncomfortable. It is for this reason that I want to attend a college out of state, however there are several things I need to get accomplished before I leave. First I have to get my immunization records and send them to my desired out of state school. Next I have to pack , and because I want to go to the east coast I have to create a whole new wardrobe. I have to buy a heavy and warm coat for the brutal winters, boots for the long slushy walks from my last class to my dorm, I will need thermo shirts to wear underneath my regular shirts and for bedtime, hats, mittens, thick tube socks, house slippers and scarves. I will also need to buy my own set of towels, washcloths, a new toothbrush (just for the heck of it) and, my own set of basic dishes (cups, plates, forks, knives, and spoons). However I will also need regular school supplies to start my new year, in a new state, in a new school, such as pencils, pens, college rule paper, regular computer paper, printer(for the long nights I will be up printing my paper)binders, notebooks, protractor, compass, and most importantly organizer to keep track of all of my assignments and social planning. I also think along with the tangible items that are necessary I believe that I have to bring the intangible being a positive attitude, a wiling attitude to meet new friends and join new clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment