Wednesday, December 8, 2010

sleep

When I sleep, I sleep hard and often times I feel as if I am not achieving the proper amount of sleep that I should. When I do not receive the proper amount of sleep this messes up my whole entire day.  When I arrive to school, knowing the fact that I did not get enough sleep, I lose all my abilities to focus in class I fail to actually attentively listen to my teacher, and I may fall asleep in class. Also I can be extremely cranky when I do not receive the proper amount of sleep; it is hard to ask someone who has not had enough sleep to complete a big task because they were insufficiently prepared for a full day. The only thing I think about when I have not received enough sleep is when can I of back to sleep, where can I go back to sleep, and what time should I go to seep in order to feel energized?
  Who say bedtimes are only for children, I believe that everyone should create their cut off point, when it comes to the nightlife. If you push yourself to far in order to seem cool, while staying up late, in the morning you may feel regretful. I know my personal set curfew is eleven o clock because if I stay up past eleven o clock I will be exhausted, drowsy, cranky, and extremely irritable. However my bedtime all depends on how early in the morning I have to wake up the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment