Thursday, December 9, 2010

my parents


I appreciate my parents because they provide me with the things I need the most. My parents buy my clothes, food, water, and shoes. I appreciate my mom because she gave birth to me. I appreciate my parents because when my younger brother and I argue my parents are always there to separate us from our fight and they help us figure out who was right and who was wrong. I believe my parents are always trying to help me do my best and achieve the goals I want to achieve. Although I may argue with my mom and my dad at the end of the day I still love them and they still love me. Arguing with my parents is all apart of growing up my parents believe they are right all the time although they are not and I believe that I am right most of the time and sometimes I am not. When my parents argue with me and tell me that I am wrong I am upset for a second but within days I realize they were trying to show me the right answers. If I were to just take every word my mother or father told me then I wouldn’t be the independent thinker that I am today I would just take everyone’s input and neglect my own opinion. Arguing with my parents has not only taught me to be independent but to also self reflect and have my own opinions, it has taught me to be a leader, my parents have taught me to be a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment