Friday, December 3, 2010

pride

If you do not have pride for your work, then what do you have? Attaining pride in your work, and everything that you do reflects on the type of person you are on the inside. If you have no pride in your work, and you are not proud of the work you have created, this means you did not put your all into it, and you simply put it together in five minutes.
   Whenever I create or submit an assignment, I know that I tried my best, and that is all I can do. However when I create or submit an assignment and I have the feeling that I could have tried harder, or did better, I feel bad and I carry that sorrowful attitude with me through  the rest of the day. Trying your best reflects who you are, because if you try your best you naturally have a better attitude than someone who did not try their best. I believe this because when you do not try your best you feel bad, so often times you may push those bad emotions on someone who you care about.
    What are you about if you are not able to boast about the work you have created, or have pride in it? You should always do your best and have pride in your work, because you never know who is watching you or who might actually appreciate your work.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment