Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my day


My typical day is wake up, argue with my youngest brother (or whoever woke me up) about trying to persuade him to allow me to sleep in for five more minutes. Next I take a shower, brush my teeth put lotion on, get dressed and get ready to go to school. I remind my youngest brother to feed our dogs Ace and Max. Next I usually  tell my younger brother to hurry up because I don’t want to sit in traffic all day long. By now me and my younger brother are out of the house and I drop him off first at his junior high school, next I go to school. On Mondays and Wednesdays I go to history class, then English class, and to end the day creative writing class. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to my college class, my journalism class, and  I end my day with mind numbing intellectual stimulus that I receive from my statistics class.  Last but not least on Fridays I have all of these classes for an hour each. I attend lunch right after my third period or fourth period depending on what day it is; I spend lunch with my friends. Then I attend my last class, and then I go back to my car. Depending on my appetite I may stop to get something to eat on my way home. As soon as I go home I get something to eat, watch the Tyra show, change my clothes, do my homework watch a  different world at six o clock to seven o clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment