Friday, December 3, 2010

driving

People fail to realize the dangers that lurk out on the rocky road while driving. People believe that driving is simple and for some it may be, but being a safe and well driver takes time and experience.
   The new laws that have been passed in California have not only made the roads safer, but also have improved the driving skills for the drivers. I believe several car accidents were, because of talking on the phone, or texting. Everyone believes that they are superman or superwoman and have the ability to do one thousand things while driving. However it is not safe to multi task on the road, because you are not only responsible for your own life, but also people who are sharing the road with you. I believe good drivers do not talk on the phone, or text while driving. It is easy to get in a car accident when you are focused on what your best friend has just said, or what your friend has recently sent you in a picture message. Also driving the speed limit is important because f you drive too slow or too fast you are endangering not only yourself but others.
    I am a new driver and I know that the roads can be dangerous, so when I drive I pay attention to the road and nothing else. I keep my hand at ten and two, just as the taught me in my driving classes. It is easy to get side tracked but if you pay attention to the road, and stay alert about what is going on around you, you will not run into any cars, or pedestrians.

No comments:

Post a Comment