Wednesday, December 8, 2010

brownies

My favorite desert is milk chocolate fudge brownies with milk chocolate chips. I would love to collaborate my love for milk chocolate fudge brownies with milk chocolate chip with cheesecake delight able slices. I would love for these two beautiful, mouthwatering, creamy, and rich deserts to become one. I would create milk chocolate fudge brownies with milk chocolate chips with cheesecake swirls. The heaven sent desert would be full of rich milk chocolate chips in each bite that the person took. The desert would be extremely rich in texture and creamy. I believe this would be somewhat hard to make only because you are dealing with two different types of deserts cheesecake, and milk chocolate fudge brownies, you have to make these two deserts perfectly if not when you combine the two the taste may be different.
      However even though this may be somewhat difficult to create I think I could because it is something I truly want and desire. Although I believe I am a fantastic and well skilled chef I would prefer a real chef create my vision of this desert prodigy. I believe that a true chef could not only make this desert taste creamy and rich in flavor as I had imagined it but I believe that they could also make it look beautiful. I would think a chef would have the milk chocolate fudge brownies with milk chocolate chip with the cheesecake falling over the brownie in heavenly swirls beginning from the middle spreading to the edges of the brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment