Saturday, September 4, 2010

when i wake up

When I wake up I always press the snooze button on my alarm clock. Of course the alarm goes off again after fifteen minutes, and I'm already prepared to press the snooze button again. I know its sad but I honestly think I press the snooze button at least four times in the morning. By the fifth time I'm officially sleep again and can't be awaken by a silly little alarm clock. My mother comes inside my room and finally says WAKE UP! I wake up and finally begin my day. I wash my face, brush my teeth, and take a shower. When I'm in the shower I dread getting out because as soon as I step outside the shower its always freezing cold. After I get out the shower, and face the cold air, I get dressed, unwrap my hair and search for my shoes. It seems like my shoes are always in one of the three areas, either right in front of my bed where they're suppose to be, in the back of my closet, or in my living room. I put my shoes on, and feed my two dogs. The biggest dogs name is Ace and he's a German Shepherd mixed with a Labrador. The other dog is fairly small ,and he's a Jack Russel Terrier, his name is Max.I run back in the house wash my hands and make sure my televisions off. I grab my keys off my bed, lock my front door,get in my car, and go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment