Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My pet

If I could have any pet in the world I would love to have a panda bear. I think panda bears are so cute, and so nice looking. I love the fact that they're black and white. However,  I know that they are an endangered species now, but I would definitely feel like a lucky girl if I had a panda. I would name my panda Pangy. Every morning I would take Pangy out for a walk, and maybe when he/she got older I would ride him/her like a horse. I would get a huge supply of bamboo stick, because pandas love bamboo. I would also feed Pangy carrot sticks, give her water, and milk, to wash it  all down. I would have a certain area outside only for Pangy, where he/she would poop, sleep, or play around. Pangy would be peaceful, and wouldn't harm anyone, Pangy wouldn't attack anyone unless I said to attack them. Pangy would sleep in my room occasionally when he/she was on her best behavior, Pangy would also be extremely friendly to all my friends, and all the people I was friendly with.

No comments:

Post a Comment