Thursday, September 2, 2010

the house we lived in

Wednesday, September 1, 2010


The house we lived in was the nicest house I've ever lived in in my whole entire life. The house we had, had four bedrooms one for me, my oldest brother, my youngest brother, and my parents. During the winter time the snow would cover our house like a big white blanket. During the fall the leaves changed colors, from boring old green, to cranberry red, pumpkin orange, muddy brown, and corn on the cob yellow. The leaves fell from every tree, and made the grass look so colorful, of course my oldest brother and I got stuck with the job of raking the leaves. I never knew work could be so fun. That house was my ultimate home. My room was designed by my mother. She painted at least thirty clouds on the ceiling of my room. The other walls were yellow to represent the sun, and blue, to represent the moon. My bedspread was unbelievably unique. Since the bedspread was reversible, one side was blue with little blue half crescent moons, and tiny yellow stars. The other side was like the midnight sky, covered with silver glitter, to resemble the sparkling stars at night. The backyard was enormous, and covered with healthy grass. In our backyard we had a apple tree that rarely ever grew ripe apples, we had a swing set that everyone in my neighborhood played on, and a basketball court that my dog contiunously ran on. At night the backyard would be lit up by the natural lighting of the many lightening bugs. That house we lived in will always hold a piece of my heart in it.

Posted by destiny at 6:00 PM 0 comments Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment