Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kid Cudi

If I could have lunch with any famous person, I would have lunch with Kid Cudi. I would pick Kid Cudi, because I feel he is the best new rapper/singer. I love all of his music and I love his style. Kid Cudi always represents his personality through his music and fashion style. Kid Cudi's, first song, or the song that really made him famous was "Day and Night". Kid Cudi is from Cleveland,Ohio. My favorite songs by him are, "Enter Galactic","Man on the Moon","Cudi Zone", "Soundtrack to My Life", "Cleveland is the Reason" and of course "Day and Night". I would ask him, what made him want to become a rapper/singer, I would also ask him if he ever thought about doing anything else with his life? I would also talk to him about how hard it was for him to break into the music industry. I would talk to him about where he gets his inspiration from, for all of his songs. If I could have lunch with another famous person I would have lunch with Mos def. I this Mos Def is a great rapper, because his lyrics always have a meaning. My favorite songs by Mos Def, are his first few songs when he and Talib Kweli were together, and when they were known as "Blackstar". The songs that they created always had a deep meaning, like "Thieves in the Night", "Auditorium", and "Definition". Mos Def has had a great career as a rapper and an actor. I would talk to him about where he received his inspiration for his songs, and which career does he prefer, acting or rapping?

1 comment:

  1. They sound diverse with their talents. unfortunately I may have heard of them by coincidence, but I am terrible at names. Nice historical backgrounds though.

    ReplyDelete