Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Time I had to be Brave

   There haven't been too many times that I've ever had to be seriously brave. I know I will eventually have to be brave, because I want to attend an out of state school. I really want to get a chance to break out of my comfortable environment. Moving out of California would give me a chance to definitely experience change. Staying in California simply wouldn't allow me to honestly experience change the way I wish to. I come from a family of five, and going on my own will be hard,because I'm so use to having my brothers around, but I know it will be worth it in the end. It will give me the chance to really expand my comfort zone, and be in a more diverse environment. I also believe that going away for college will make a person more independent and reliable. I want going to college to be an experience that will transform me, and I don't feel, I will transform, and become the best person I can be, if I stay in California for college. I have nothing against California, I did a lot of my growing up here, and it simply feels like I'm beginning to approach that point in my life, where I know things should really change.I don't want a simple nor small change, I want something big, and drastic something that will affect me for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment