Monday, September 13, 2010

Charlie

September, 14, 2010. That was the day I woke up, and discovered something so miraculous, someone so amazing. I discovered Charlie, the dinosaur. It started out like an ordinary day, I woke up to my hello kitty alarm clock at 7:00. It was a bright morning, the sun was huge.I got out of bed and stretched my arms to the ceiling, I heard a rustling of leaves in my backyard. I don't have any dogs or cats so of course my first instinct was to look to see what was outside. That's when I noticed it, a  Tyrannosaurus Rex, as tall as my twelve foot tree. Our eyes locked for a second, I was very hesitant at first, as well as shocked and amazed to see a LIVING dinosaur. The dinosaur looked surprise to see me as well, he moved back, and stood behind the tree, to hide himself, which was of course hard to do, because of his huge butt. It didn't seem as if he would harm me because he seemed so afraid that I would harm him. I grabbed a few grapes leading Charlie to me. Earning my trust, the dinosaur cautiously came towards me, and smelled my hands. I touched the dinosaurs scaly skin, and looked into his black eyes. He knelt down beside me, and began to lick my hands, it was then that I realized he, and I would become friends soon. So the hard part began to make its approach, picking a name for him. I tried calling him"Sam", and something in his eyes looked displeased. Next, I attempted to call him "Harry", and he looked at me in total shock, and still seemed displeased. Lastly I called him"Charlie",   and he seemed pleased with that name. The day I discovered the "so-called" extinct animal in my backyard was the day I realized nothing was impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment