Monday, September 27, 2010

my room

The best thing about my house is my room. i love my room because its so unique and unlike any other room I've ever seen. i painted all over on my walls, not too many people can say that they're parents allowed them to paint on the walls and draw all over the walls. my room is blue with a whole bunch of cartoon characters on the wall. i have sand colored carpet and its covered with little tiny paintbrush strokes of paint on it. My carpet somewhat looks like a piece of confetti cake. My door is also decorated with little flowers and my name. However my room may be the best thing about my home becausee its unique, but during the summertime its the worst room ever, there is never a breeze in my room, its like the heat just gets trapped in my room and never leaves. I open the windows in my room but all you feel is hot air blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment