Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Fear

My fear is not living up to my fullest potential. I would hate to not give my all into any situation. I  fear choosing a career that I'm not truly passionate about. I would never want to spend the rest of my life doing something I didn't enjoy. I fear becoming homeless. I am so grateful for the things, and the people that I have in my life.I would hate to have everything taken away from me especially the little things in life that we sometimes take for granted, such as a bed, or family. To wake up, and realize that you no longer have a way to support yourself, would scare me. I am afraid of having a slow and painful death, I would much rather my death be abrupt and fast. I would dread having to sit in a hospital bed, for day, or weeks with a long drawn out illness that is simply going to kill me in the end, I would rather just go abruptly. My ultimate fear is succeeding and failing. I'm afraid to be successful because when your successful, you've worked so hard to hold onto that success it would devastate anyone to loose it. I feel that the climb up toward success is hard enough, but to fall back to square one from success is a risk not worth taking.It would tear me apart to climb the highest mountain, finally reach it,and discover something that will knock me down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment