Sunday, October 24, 2010

paradise

Walking on the soft brown sand, allowing the wild aggressive winds to caress my skin, and push my hair back gracefully. Being here looking out towards the endless horizon face to face with the open ocean, taking pictures of its beauty, gives me sense of tranquility. I brought my Nikon camera along with me to help captivate, and remember every bit of this scenery, however I don’t think I will need a camera to help me remember the beauty that this place posses. There is no place I’d rather be, the sun is gently wrapping me up in its warmth, and all I hear are the crashing waves against the coffee brown rocks. When I was younger I had dreams about vacationing and visiting a beautiful place like this and now I’m here and I never want to leave. The blue sky and fluffy clouds are beautiful, they pass by elegantly, and they stop for nothing, when they come across another cloud they intertwine with the other cloud, moving on a one big fluffy marshmallow.  This place is a mixture between what I picture as my utopia and heaven.  As soon as I stepped foot on the smooth sand, the oceans graceful ,and serene glow begin to illuminate my soul. I swam in the deep blue ocean allowing the careless water to cleanse my mind, nourish my body, and uplift my soul. Looking up at the sky scraping palm trees, examining every grass green leaf that the tree posses, I begin to wonder if there is another place as peaceful as this one. This is what I have always pictured when I thought of my ultimate paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment