Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time

                                
  If you’re on time you’re late; if you’re early you’re on time
My grandma and my father both view time as a precious aspect of life,
If you waste my grandmas or fathers time the tension becomes so thick you can cut it with a knife
They see the beauty of time, my grandmother hates being late, and hates when people run late
My father works and plans around his personal clock
He is always on time and the race between him and time never stops
My grandma works, and plans around her personal clock
Only she posses the key to this intangible aspect of life’s lock
The time we spend as people, is often times wasted
Wasted on anger, and stressful contemplation
We need to value the importance of time,
Embrace time and its ability to run fast and slip through the cracks of our intertwined fingers
We often lose time when we debate over how to spend our time; we allow our time to carelessly linger
My grandmother understands that time comes and goes; she spends every moment doing something important and enjoyable
My father and grandmas habit of being on time has always been loyal
Being on time isn’t easy for everybody
People make up the best excuses for why they were late
And why they allowed, their or another person’s time to go to waste
 But everyone, I believe understand that time is a terrible thing to misuse
But only my grandmother and father understand, and value the and beauty that time posses



No comments:

Post a Comment