Wednesday, November 3, 2010

poems

The soul runs freely throughout the world.
Covered in nothing, but our true colors.
Eventually finding its home again.

Envy clings onto the backdoor.
Buried in its own misery and covered in its dirty green coat.
Searching throughout the world for someone to hold onto.

Fate awaits its signal to run at its owner’s front door.
Bare within its own outline.
It chooses the path, and life you will live.

Time fly’s in and out of my life.
While I wear a blindfold, blind to its beauty.
Uncover my eyes and let me discover the true power of controlling my time.

A  voice is seen and not heard in a empty room.
Covered in a vivid combination of letters.
Silence takes over this voice, killing its chance of being heard.

A light illuminates the room.
It wears a bright robe walking in any room of its choice, commanding attention.
The light leaves a room leaving people, craving for its presence once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment